Use biopolymers that are produced from renewable crop resources that are not only biodegradable and compostable, but the crop pulls CO2 from the atmosphere. PPE made from biopolymers will not have the adverse effect on our environment and if they end up in our oceans, they will not harm the detritus on the ocean floors.
- Only for one-time use, please destroy and dispose according to regulations after use.
- Do not use if package is damaged.
- Please refer to the instructions before use.
- Use this product immediately after the package is opened. Avoid hand contact within the interior part of the mask.
- Do not wash.
- Procedural masks are not intended to provide protection against pathogenic biological airborne particulates.
- Procedural masks are not recommended for use in aerosol generating procedures and any clinical conditions where there is significant risk of infection through inhalation exposure.
- Failure to follow instructions may lead to transfer of microorganisms, blood and body fluids, and particulate materials.
- Store package in climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20 °C) to +77 °F (+25 °C) and not exceeding 50% relative humidity.
* Each VIRALOC eco™ mask produces approximately 60% less CO2 emissions than a synthetic mask over its life cycle. Our masks come with carbon credits that can be used to meet Paris Agreement commitments†.